Imagine, you always know who does what with, for example your customer data.
- An external control address system creates neutrality and legal certainty.
- Our system, certified by a lawyer, creates trust with your customers.
- adreko control addresses implement BDSG requirements for you.
Control Address Management
Data leakage prevention and the implementation of GDPR requirements with adreko control addresses - we make your data more secure.
- Control addresses detect an outflow of data and prove it in a legally secure manner.
- Control addresses serve to check the technical and organisational measures taken.
- Processes at external service providers such as lettershops, call centres or newsletter senders are additionally secured with control addresses.
The alarm system for your data: adreko provides you with a control address system that has been assessed by a lawyer, with which you can detect data misuse by means of incoming contacts by e-mail, telephone or post and prove it in a legally compliant manner. adreko control addresses are generated in a database, can be contacted by post and receive suitable e-mail addresses or telephone numbers. All incoming contacts are checked and reported to you regularly. This results in a continuous monitoring of your data. adreko offers control addresses throughout Europe.