Data Protection Compliance
We look for solutions - not restrictions.
- Data protection consulting on GDPR and e-privacy regulation.
- Data protection trainings and -presentations
- External data protection official
Today, companies face new challenges and risks in data protection. Familiarisation with this complex topic costs time and nerves. At the same time, it is important to keep up to date and to follow important legal rulings and interpretations of the law. After GDPR, the next challenge is already on the doorstep with the e-privacy regulation.
Perhaps one of the most important requirements in everyday business life: accountability and the implementation of an active data protection management.
adreko supports you in setting up your company in such a way that you remain compliant with the legal data protection regulations:
- adreko control addresses are an important component in the data protection concept and control of your customer data internally or externally (ensuring the security of processing / data leakage prevention).
- Our data protection officers advise you or, as external data protection officers, monitor the implementation of a data protection management.
- We test your processes in the information of data origin requests and the implementation of advertising blocks. Secure processes will reduce the risk of being checked by a supervising authority.