"Train yourself and your staff to prevent privacy violations."
- Minimization of the "human risk factor”
- Improving protection against cyber attacks
Data protection training
Compliance with data protection regulations in your company depends to a large extent on your employees. Anyone who works with personal data must be familiar with the legal requirements. In the event of an inspection by a supervisory authority, the latter will also ask about the data protection training already completed. Cyber attacks also often exploit the "human risk factor" to gain access to confidential data. Reasons such as carelessness, lack of risk awareness or failure to recognise suspicious cases often make it far too easy for perpetrators to get access.
Our data protection training courses:
- create the necessary awareness within the company;
- serve as proof of active data protection management
- sensitise employees against attacks from outside and for the personal risk of proven data theft.
Our data protection training courses are individually tailored to your company and its data protection challenges. Presence training by an external data protection expert underlines the importance and increases awareness. In addition, employees have the opportunity to address everyday data protection problems in a dialog.